Enterprise Strategy Meets Departmental Flexibility
Enterprise content management (ECM) systems promise to help organizations better manage their information, but systems intended to standardize business processes often end up confined to just one or two departments, because they simply aren’t flexible enough to meet the diverse needs of individual departments and offices.
The Webpower ECM system is different:
- Implement a global point of control for all your organization’s information, without forcing localized groups to change their existing business processes.
- Extend the core Laserfiche strengths—information management, document imaging, DoD-certified records management, business process management, system activity monitoring and Web publishing—throughout your enterprise.
- Calculate the cost of most systems by doing little more than counting employees, with easy-to-budget, easy-to-purchase named user licensing.
- Use the unlimited Laserfiche Servers included with the Rio system to accommodate satellite offices, create failover environments or implement pilot projects.
- Enable departmental staff or analysts to customize their individual views to suit their unique filing systems, implement customized workflows and accommodate specialized business processes, without interfering with centralized administration and control.
- Complement your Microsoft SharePoint installation with document imaging and archiving, superior search functionality and a user-friendly interface.
No matter how many standards you have to set or how many different strategies you must align, the Rio system is a single solution that meets diverse business needs enterprise-wide.